Out of District Transfer?

Out of district but live in Auburn? Then please return the following document to Mr. Davis by May 1st.

Click HERE to download the required out of district form.

Living OUT of Auburn but want to remain at Walton School?

Please submit a letter to:

Dr. Cornelia Brown, Superintendent of Schools

60 Court St, 4th Floor

Auburn, Me 04210

Include your name, your child's name/age/grade, your contact information including your address, and the reason for your request. Dr Brown will contact your local superintendent directly to make a determination. All request must be submitted by May 1st. If we do not receive a request by 5/1 it will be assumed your child will attend the school in the district that you live. Any questions please call 784-1528